Friday, April 2, 2010

I Am Hopelessly Flawed


The last challenge that just ended I weighed in at 133 an all time low that I haven't weighed since before I got married. My first weigh-in for this challenge and I am a whopping 147. This may not seem all that much except that means that I gained back EVERYTHING from the last challenge. What a freakin waste!! The above mentioned picture is one of the culprits. I love these things and I wait for them all year long. I would make love to them if I could. Ah.. at least Easter is almost over.

3 comments:

Burgess said...

I would make love to them, too! I had two this year. I guess it's better than eating the whole 4 pack on the way home from the store, though. :)

angiedunn said...

i hear ya.

i'm ready for the easter candy to be gone so i can concentrate. :)

kristal said...

um, my problem with easter candy changes every few years...this year, defaintely chocolate covered peanut butter eggs. My stinking friend bought me a box of em at Trader joes, so I used the ole "it's natural peanut butter, easier to digest"...so I ate 3...they're big....now I'm big. BLAH! Um, and I SO hear ya on the weight gain between the 2 challenges. You're like me...we need them to be constant. Only a 1 week break between the next ones!