Friday, April 16, 2010

Grr, I'm Working Hard!

I lost 8 pounds in one week, going from 147 to 139. While that sounds utterly fantastic it is not. Coming off of vacation I always take off the pounds that I had gained there quickly. It is from here on out that I lose, if I am SUPER luck 1-2 pounds a week. Do you ever play that game where you look at another girl and wonder how much they weigh? In my crazy mind if I weigh the same as some cute chick next to me that I will look EXACTLY like her if I weigh that too. Unfortunately that is NOT the case. I weigh the same as sexy Kristal Mulder at times but she is freakin 5'10 and that weight just doesn't look the same on my frame. I am hoping to have a great summer where I ain't hidin my belly so much. GOOD LUCK CHICKY LADIES!!

2 comments:

kristal said...

um, wait, what the heck are you talking about? you're in the 130's...I haven't been in the 130's since preschool! no lie! Yea, I doubt I'll ever be in the 140's again. yea, what are you somkin?
But I'm the same way...weight that I put on quick, i take off just as quickly...thank goodness. I put on 11lbs in the 3 weeks between the challenges. My weight from here on out is what's going to be the killer.

Kristal said...

ahh, I'm so glad you're doing this Kathy, I love your weight loss blog.