Monday, March 1, 2010

133, IT IS GREAT TO BE!!

So 14 pounds down this challenge. I was shooting for 130 but you won't hear me complaining. I don't have any full body shots but maybe I'll post some later. I woke up this final morning of weigh-in with wicked swollen glands and a major sore throat. I worked out anyways and my pants actually fell down to my knees on the treadmill. I also put on a skirt to wear to church yesterday and couldn't keep it up while I was dressing my kids so I tossed it. It feels SO good to outgrow clothes! I am in for the next challenge. I'll probably put on a couple more pounds til than but I am dedicated. It's gonna be summer ladies!! Lets keep it up!

2 comments:

Misty said...

I coulb barely find anything to wear to church yesterday too! How awesome, huh? I've so enjoyed doing this with all of you! Good luck the next go 'round!

kristal said...

I'm right there with you! Can't wait til the next challenge, but I'm so going to enjoy these 2 days I have off of my cleanse! You did super great! Seriously this picture is adorable! you look fantastic!!!!! And I bet your full bo dpic looks like the pin up girl on your header. ;) see ya next challenge girl!