Friday, February 26, 2010

Easter Dress

So I am currently between 134 and 135 which sounds great, right? Well I saw that picture of Collen at 158 and she looks WAY better than I do. I am 5'5 and I still don't think I look as great as her. My husband says it is all in my head, but whatever. I decided to get the cute matchy outfits for my kids for Easter and than I thought HEY!! I want an Easter dress too. I ordered this in a size 10 because realistically I am probably an 8 but I would rather shoot higher than lower, better for my self esteem. I am hoping to reach 130 by Easter. I have serious scary issues with hating my flappy "relief society" arms so short sleeves scare me. I am more of a 3/4 length sleeve girl so I am being brave with length and COLOR. I love black and brown too so HUGE step for me. Wish me luck, come on 130!!

No comments: