Monday, January 10, 2011

Diet, Schmiet!!

I don't really have a specific meal plan but something that I have just adapted that works for me. Probably not the healthiest but I eat a LOT of these delicious protein bars, ALMONDS, YOGURT, SALADS, and drink a lot of water. Yep sounds crazy but that's how it works. Unfortunately I just moved to Phoenix and can't quite fit in my running in the morning yet but I'll get there. It is just too darn dark in the morning still. I also for a treat really love sour patch watermelons. So I lost 8 pounds this week but that is always a fluke for the first week of dieting after that is ALWAYS slow going. Good luck ladies we're on our way.

2 comments:

Mauri said...

you rocked it this week! good girl!
-mauri

kelly said...

Keep up the good work. You can make it to your goal this time. I sure need all the help I can get.